The primary objective of this position is to protect our neighbors’ future with genuine care through a combination of sales and service.
Reports To: Sam Isner, President
Serves: The agency’s personal and commercial lines clients.
Job Classification: full-time (37.5-40 hours weekly), non-exempt.
Starting Salary Range: $14.00-$16.00/hour
- Education: minimum of high-school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and personality assessments.
- Must obtain insurance license (at the agency’s expense) within sixty (60) days of hire date.
- Must be committed to protecting our neighbors’ future with genuine care.
- Must be equipped to deal with challenging and stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive, with an ability to prioritize workload.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Must be reliable, a team player, and communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must consistently learn, evaluate, and suggest improvements to agency systems.
- Must be ready to have fun, contribute to positive company culture, and celebrate success!
- New and existing clients’ coverage needs are identified and met with genuine care.
- Clients service and billing issues (endorsements, policy changes, third-party requests, etc.) are resolved with genuine care.
- The above contributes to consistently met sales goals and client retention goals.
- Continuous personal growth and professional development.
- A fulfilling career, thriving company culture, and great relationships, all built around our unified purpose: to protect our neighbors’ future with genuine care.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position:
- Completely read job description above
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Once you have emailed your resume, let Sam know you’ve applied by texting him at (614)362-1342