At Isner Insurance, we protect our neighbors’ future with genuine care.
A Customer Service Representative contributes to this purpose by ensuring our prospective and current clients feel heard, educated, and valued.
Reports To: Sam Isner, President
Serves: The agency’s personal and commercial lines clients.
Job Classification: full-time (37.5-40 hours weekly), non-exempt.
Starting Salary Range: $12.00-$16.00/hour
- Education: minimum of high-school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and personality assessments.
- Must obtain insurance license (at the agency’s expense) within sixty (60) days of hire date.
- Must be equipped to deal with difficult and stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Must be responsive and proactive, with an ability to prioritize workflow.
- Must be able to process, analyze, and respond to large amounts of information quickly.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Must be reliable, a team player, and communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Must be ready to have fun and celebrate success!
- Help agency achieve an annual retention rate of at least 90% for personal lines clients.
- Supervise the annual renewal process for all personal lines clients. Includes identifying and pursuing potential cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage personal and commercial lines service and billing issues (endorsements, policy changes, third-party requests, etc.).
- Advise and assist personal lines clients regarding the claims process, as necessary.
- Create a positive brand image as one of the agency’s ambassadors to outside constituents.
- Proactively support the agency’s leadership and sales team.
- Exhibit continuous growth in the areas of teamwork and personal integrity.